1. Feb-April 2008: National Consultant: Enhancing Food Safety By Strengthening Food Inspection System In ASEAN Countries (GCP/RAS/222/JPN). Indonesia
2. April-May 2008:National Consultant: ’Peningkatan Jejaring Kerjasama Penelitian dengan Industri Pangan Skala Kecil – Menengah /IRTP’. (Strengthening Research Cooperation with Small Scale Food Industry) I-MHERE (Indonesia Managing Higher Education for Relevance and Efficiency). Brawijaya University-Indonesia
3. July 2008: National Consultant:: Assessment of NRCP Implementation Plan for Aquaculture Products. Bilateral cooperation between the Ministry of Marine and Fishery Affair /MoMFA, Republic of Indonesia and the Ministry of Agriculture, Nature, Food Quality /MoANFQ of the Netherlands. Jakarta-Indonesia 16-18 July 2008
4. March 2011:Technical expert:FAO/WHO Guidelines for National Authorities: Approaches for Risk Analysis during Food Safety Emergencies. Roma, Italy. 21-25 March 2011
5. June 2012: WHO Consultants:Staff Training and Setting Up Food Safety Laboratory Equipment in Timor Leste.Dili, Timor Leste 11-15 June 2012
6. 2011-now: National Consultant: for Food Safety, National Agency for Drug and Food Control
7. December 2014-March 2015: WHO Consultant:for Development of Indonesia Risk Assessment Center.